How To Make Sautéed Red Snapper with Vongole Clams and Mussels Recipe
Updated: Oct 16, 2020
This Red Snapper Recipe 🐠 is one of my all-time favorites to make and eat. This very quick, very easy, and very, very #DELICIOUS Red Snapper Recipe will impress your family members and guests. Don't miss this #RedSnapperRecipe, it is sure to be a hit in your house. Join us for Episode-10 on the Ya'Eat #CookingChannel This episode we will be making Sautéed Red Snapper with Vongole Clams and Mussels, and believe me when I tell you that it... tastes great! Ya'Eat Cooking Channel, we specialize in #Italian and #Seafood Recipes but do so much more. #ItalianFood #SeafoodRecipes
• 1 Red Snapper Fillet Cut in 1/2
• 1 lb. Vongole Clams
• 12 Fresh Mussels
• 1/2 cup flour
• 1 1/2 dozen of Teardrop Tomatoes
• Fresh Basil
• 2 oz. chopped parsley
• 2 oz. salted butter (stick)
• 2 oz. dry white wine
• 8 oz. clam juice
• 3 oz. EVOO
• Salt and Pepper to taste
1.Inspect Snapper for Bones and Scales.
2. Put oil in a pan and heat up.
3. While oil is heating you can cut your garlic, shallots, and tomatoes.
4. You can place the Red Snapper in flower and cover it well, shaking off excess flour.
5. Place the Snapper in the pan skin side up and lay it into the pan away from your body, so that if you do splatter the oil it will not splatter on you.
6. Light brown Snapper and flip over and cook about 80%.
7. Add garlic, shallots, and tomatoes.
8. Remove snapper from pan.
9. Sauté garlic, shallots, and tomatoes until lightly brown and deglaze trimmings with dry white wine.
10. Add clam juice.
11. Add clams, mussels, butter, and cover.
12. When shellfish is about 70, add Red Snapper back to the pan and submerge in sauce and cook for 3-5 mins.
13. The sauce will reduce and all shells will be open by then.
14. Top with Basil and Parsley
15. You’re Done!
16 Nice Job!
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCxs5ySnAg-2RHIcxoWoKJiA
Facebook Page: facebook.com/yaeatcookingchannel
Facebook Group Page: facebook.com/groups/YaEatHomemadeRecipes/